页面

2011年10月26日星期三

Yeah, and I made mistakes in the relationship that ended it

Theres an air about them that is like, Wow, they really seem to fucking own the place. And Cheap Rosetta Stone I guess they do, because theyre young and have it all ahead of them. So it was like, How does my own experience of being older and my own regrets about things that havent come together in my life the way I wanted them to inform that point of view of Greenberg? So what kind of regrets do you have? There are movies that I was supposed to direct that didnt happen that I still think about all the time. If Id done that movie, what direction would my career have gone in? I dont blame myself, though maybe I could go back and look at the ways I sabotaged it at the time. And Ive been in relationships where Ive screwed things up, where somebody was too there for me — too available — and it scared me. And you took them for granted? Yeah, and I made mistakes in the relationship that ended it. With that movie I didnt direct, it Cheap Rosetta Stone Software came at a time when I was in a relationship that Id self-sabotaged and was trying to get back into. At that moment, I was more focused on the relationship than doing the movie. So maybe I didnt fight as hard as I should have. You often say you dont think youre funny in person. But do you think youre funny onscreen? Oh! Good question. Occasionally. I really dont make a practice of watching stuff that Ive done, because its just too strange and narcissistic, and it doesnt feel right. But when youre working on something that youre in and youre directing it, you obviously have to watch yourself a lot. So Ill see things, and more often than not Im disappointed. What about after the process? Every once in a while youll be flipping through the channels, and youll see something, and if its more than five years old, then it becomes sort of an Rosetta Stone language oddity where you go, Wow, that actually happened? What were we thinking back then? Youre often hiding under a wig or mustache or sunglasses in your comedies.

没有评论:

发表评论