页面

2010年10月15日星期五

WR Tate growing role should have gone with Moss

Foxborough, Massachusetts (AP) Brandon Tate (notes) that had an influence on this season with two touchdowns on punt returns of the New England Patriots. Now he has more than once, as a receiver.
Randy Moss (Notes) Deion Branch traded to Minnesota and (Notes) under an agreement with Seattle, the sprinter of Jets 6 Sanchez Jersey
the last two seasons were ruined by a knee injury appears to be a primary goal Sunday against the Baltimore Ravens.
So see you Sunday, said Tate. I'm ready. I was ready for anything opportunity.He took two of them when he returned kickoffs in the second half for a touchdown 97 yards and a score in the opening game of 103 yards in the fourth game. Those who saw the Tate North Carolina should not have been surprised. He finished his career with a record of the 3525 NCAA Medley punt return and despite losing the last seven games his senior year after tearing the anterior medial ligaments and cross the right knee. But Patriots coach Bill Belichick had seen enough of himdespite hit only 46 in four yearsto be the draft of the third round in 2009. He played half a year there in a pro offense, Belichick said. You can see how some of the things we ask our players to do. And he was a very good performance. It was a half season, but I think the games I saw were good games in the competition, the high level of competition, and made things more as a receiver in the NFL would do what I would say, a lot of other people who listen.
Therefore, it was not that bad, but unfortunately was injured again hurt.Then a knee injury that limited him to two games last season.
It was difficult, Tate said, but I have Jets 6 Sanchez Jersey
moved since the last year.He 11 receptions for 135 yards this season, two more than Moss to the Patriots was, but he started only two games.
A catch was 14 yards, but he escaped. Buffalo recovered and scored a touchdown on the return trip, with a projection of losing 13-7, 38-30 before.
But in the Patriots' next offensive play after his error, Tate gained five yards on a reverse. I showed the coach have some confidence in me and believes in me, he said. I told the coach I'm sorry (the ball), but it happens in football. I told her patients recover. When he confided in me and I Thanks to coach John Harbaugh was Tates it.Ravens skills while exploring for the project.
We reviewed the project, and he loved her, said Harbaugh. HESA I type fast. Hesa Game break, possibly, the type of people. It is already shown on special teams.
It seems he has a good view of the field. He can choose the kind of place a man can be a bit out of position. What actually makes perfect. It's like hes not stop and start again. Hes very smooth and fast HESA is the Tate accelerator.Oddly not impressed by their speed.
I do not think I'm quick to tell you the truth, he said. Sometimes I see in movies (and) the other as you go so fast Dallas Cowboys jersey
but do not see me.It could be similar to the Ravens cornerback Fabian Washington (notes ), but not the risk Tate Moss deep. I do not think they will take as many shots (downfield) again, said in Washington. However, we do not have a receiver Tate Thatsit nice vertical threat, so expect pitching depth, but when the talk that the Patriots no recipients showed that recipients can easily deep much.Tate has heard. It will be ignored.

没有评论:

发表评论