页面

2010年10月7日星期四

The charger tight end reach milestones and continued on to the end.

SAN Antonio - always seem to gates ahead of the curve of step over the NFL elite history.
With his fourth in today's game, gates become Arizona cardinals fastest tight ever end his career reached 500 reception guests.
"This is obviously a milestone, and you dream of nfl throwback jerseys
becoming one of the elite, guys," said Mr Gates. "Not all help. You see my name, you see 500 (press), but I tell you, in a great confidence in the team, believe me, I grant sign a new contract, believe me, I think that I have come in for it, I hope it to continue."
Tony gonzalez Atlanta falcons, historical record holder has more than 1000, counting, became the fastest tight end his career during the eighth week he receives 500 eighth season.
Gates received in the week 4 500 season, gonzalez's eighth NFL four weeks.
"This is impressive any position, even after randy McMichael" charger tight said. "We played, (record) just shows his consistency, in his eight years in the champions league.
"This is a great milestone, not many people can say they got 500 passing. It may not happen in a better footballer. Bill Gates is a great player and one thing he did it. He will certainly make funny catch in the near future."
Gates, enjoying his last season, but not scored his first week 4, before landing in the two gates, in today's game gave him in every game scoring in 2010 season so far, in the second home games 2 times.
"When you stop improvement is when you have a yellow jacket," McMichael said. "When you are in the hall of Pittsburgh Steelers jersey
fame, that is when you cease to ascend. He knows he can go there, or do better, he will continue to do so, because of his hard work, he is a very intelligent player."
Week 4 has proven to be a wonderful week, at the door of the past two seasons. In 2009, gates has nine for 124 yards and 2 times Steelers reaches of Pittsburgh.
Today to Arizona cardinals, gates racked up seven to 144 yards and 2 times.
"I think this is a kind of combined with me about this," he said in his success on the pitch in today's game. "They cover my second landing zero, I know it is zero and they cover defender shadow, so I know it is to become a fast outside I know Philip (river) won't have much time. Obviously, it (attack) line can be traced back to the game against the basic line protection, quarterback, give us a chance, make game."
As impressive was the fastest tight finally reach 500 conference, it is even more outstanding, gates admits he was still around, make his players, he is today.
"He's probably the most professional guy, I have traveled with the team," in the past seven years, charger center Hardwick said Nick. "He showed all his little things right, he took practice, he watched the movie, when he exercises, he and a goal, and that is why it is revealed. Have a reason, I think he will be a hall of fame
Another charger, tight end, also a great career Kellen completed set of 500, but didn't receive his seventh weeks there until the ninth NFL season.
"I think it is very difficult to cover gates," said coach Norv Turner charger. "We try to move his lot. If you stop running around in there, they in a couple of goals, then you better ask it to make his control."
Gates has racked up by 24 for 386 yards this Minnesota Vikings jersey
season. Through the only four games, gates has scored six touchdowns and can use his way to destroy his season - record in 2004, he has 13 times.
"I think in the past eight years, it tells you, we tried to throw the ball to Bill Gates," quarterback Philip rivers said. "We must throw him into the ball, I'm going to try threw the ball to the guy is open and many times, he is a man, is open."

没有评论:

发表评论