页面

2010年10月24日星期日

Texans LT Brown meets the team

HOUSTON (AP) crushed and dejected, left the Houston Texans tackle Duane Brown (white) worked with his team after four game suspension for violating the policy NFLS banned substances.
Over four weeks of Steelers 10 Santonio Holmes jersey
my life, Brown said.
Brown, Houston first-round pick in 2008, said he unknowingly took supplements contaminated with a prohibited substance. He refused to identify the contract, but admitted he was naive to want to avenge.
Definitely not worth at all, Brown said. I did not get anything out of it, and I lost a lot. lesson.The Definitely a life Texans (4-2) have a bye this week and went through a workout in the morning light Tuesday. Coach Gary Kubiak expects Brown to the Houston's next game in Indianapolis opened on 1 November. Brown is the second Texan from a four-game suspension came into this season for violating league policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Linebacker Brian Cushing (Notes) missed the first four games after testing positive for HCG. Cushing said he has never taken the drug, saying its presence in his body was the result of overtrained athletes offers advice syndrome.Brown Cushing said during his suspension.
He told me he would certainly be a stronger person, Brown said. He said that if he again prepared to go and the team was good and can continue where we left off and be ready to move forward. This is something that really helped me stay out.Brown Houston during his suspension and worked six days a week with a personal trainer. He saw the four games that have been lost and was missing from the time his crew tortured. It was devastating, said Brown. You to come here every day and practice used. What kind of Steelers 10 Santonio Holmes jersey
account for granted.Brown also about the damage to his reputation affected. He hopes to become a figurehead in the locker room Texans risks of using performance doping.
If all those responsible. This is our profession, Brown said. All you into your body, you must make sure that you follow the guidelines of the NFL. I was a little naive, and I did.
I was not really in the supplements in my career and my academic career, said Brown, who played at Virginia Tech. I do not want to fall on my teammates. I let my fans and my family. I think this is my myself.Brown chance to redeem made 34 consecutive starts before he was suspended. He said he needs to review its foundations this week and took leave to help, despite the team often practiced in pads again until Monday.
I'm sure some people leave out this week, he said. I'll be here to turn in my body and my ability and my movements fluid.Rashad Butler (notes) started on the left tackle job in the absence of the Browns and held share best practices against two researchers in the league, Dallas DeMarcus Ware (notes) and the New York Giants Osi Umenyiora (notes).
The Texans allowed 16 Vikings Brett Favre jersey
sacks this season, but Kubiak has praised the work of Butler. Butler has not started a game in five seasons before taking the Browns' 26th September game against the Cowboys.

没有评论:

发表评论