页面

2010年10月20日星期三

Unforgettable thing

Summer day, my mother took me to the country's grandmother home playing, the fresh air, the flowers are in full open, the sky is not a bird flew in the countryside, we decided to stay for a few days.
Article 12 in the morning, I was sleeping, and heard "ji ji ji" the sound of waves, I immediately climb up, open the window, a lively and lovely little swallow is standing in grandmother home clothes on the wire, I went to their shod door, opened the door, two little swallow flies into the house, not immediately went out, and a fall in the wire, face-to-face call, I think: the two boy in a whisper? Is? When I am confused, swallow flew away, but soon they fly back, and his mouth was still carrying the mud, and I know that they are in grandmother home on the beams, I can be happy nest, a meal, they went out to see their children, see it covered the transition to the mud in the beam, flew out, so not fly back and forth for many times, I can see the swallow consecutive days flew into a busy flying. One day afternoon, I finish back, just a door, he heard the cry, cheerful I looked up and swallow's nest has finished, like half a ShuiPiao clasp on top, two swallows stood beams in straight towards my name on the beam.
Jets 6 Sanchez Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论