页面

2010年11月11日星期四

Soplado you during my ACL Race

The receiver Wes Welker (Notes) has 44 receptions for the season 6-2 for 355 yards Patriot Good. This represents an average of just over 8 yards a catch. The figures are in Welker's previous seasons in New England QB Tom Brady to work with (notes). Last season in 13 games, Welker caught 123 passes for 1.348 yards averaging 11 yards per reception.
Yes, that different offense in 2010. No Randy Moss (marks), different personnel groups, etc. However, this is an example of how difficult it is for a professional player of the season after ACL surgery plus rehab return tied the same production.
In a good article today by Karen Guregian of 6 Super Bowl Champions jersey White jersey
the Boston Herald, Welker was very open and honest (not often seen when it comes to injuries in this league) on the rehabilitation and the whole process again after a knee injury.
Welker, when it comes to the knee, said: Yes, he arrived at the point on my knees, and to know that it will be fine. There is no doubt unconsciously, but (if you're there) says that there is no doubt. So for me, his past and get the muscle memory for back.We tend to neglect this aspect when it comes to players. I blew an ACL in my career and I know exactly what Welker speaks in this case. This is not afraid when you're responding in the area, the knee is in the rule. For me, e meant to break to play deeper into the cover 2 as soon as possible if you have a front to avoid sudden moves faster (which hurt my production) and the general idea that I could not quickly moveas lawyer, j had used to do it .
Welker has to add, I do not think you're all the way back to a full year, but I think people think that going through an injury and you're just to the same return when dead during the season, I'm the regular training to rehabilitate instead. Teresa difference. I still feel I can play at a very high today and it is my job, every time I go there.Again, rehabilitation throughout the season is used. Instead etc. on fitness, functional movements, speed training, you are in one-day training roomall. Range of motion in the knee, muscle-building around and learn to walk again. This is a Grinding is a frustrating time in his career. Gradually versa, is limited in low season and only return to the pitch with a knee look feelsbulky sand and uncomfortable. A daily reminder that his knee was destroyed, and we need to make a backup copy. Isnta surprise is that the numbers dropped Welker. It is Steelers 6 Super Bowl Champions jersey
natural. But the most important thing is that the recipient is in play and produce is for a team of 6-2 football. Welker is under maintenance that comes with the rehabilitation (two years), and it is there.
Judges are experienced players in this league for numbers, but as a former player who has been in this situation, tried it with every Sunday and some aspects that happen to contribute to victory.

没有评论:

发表评论